How to Apply Simple Makeup for Beginners – Makeup is the mantra of each and every girl. It is because makeup adds and enhance beauty. Girls are always choosy compared to boys when it comes to categories like costumes, accessories, health, cosmetics and importantly life partner! Most of the girls never compromise on such desired stuff. In this modern life, making your life perfect in each and every aspect is habitual. Makeup is also one of the important aspects to look into which makes you look flawless and beautiful. Makeup mainly benefits us on the occasions and also on daily work life. If you want to look special and elegant, you should know how and what should be on your face for the natural look. Here are some benefiting tips for flawless beauty.
How to Apply Simple Makeup for Beginners?
We buy lots and lots of makeup stuff by just looking at the advertisements, magazines, by your friends’ suggestion or from any other source, but the sad thing is many fail while using it. Every stuff has its own feature which gives an extra look on the face. The usage is the major aspect when it comes to makeup. Makeup can also spoil your look by applying more than needed. Don’t overdo anything. A dramatic layer is needed when you have a photoshoot. But, the daily routine doesn’t need lots of makeup. Natural lining would be fine and it would suit every event.
Basic is the foundation
- Prime thing is the primer – To lighten the makeup, apply primer as a layer targeting your eyes, nose, cheekbones, and forehead.
- Matte foundation – You have to apply the makeup evenly concentrating all the face parts and the neck. A matte foundation would give you the natural finish by spreading evenly both on face and neck. Both parts should have the same color to have a natural look.
- Concealer – Concealer is the must if you have dark circles, spots or marks. Dab the concealer only on the dark areas, do not rub. For the even skin tone, Dab the powder until it is blended with the makeup and also over the concealer to cover your dark spots.
- Bronzer – You can apply a small amount of bronzer which gives you an elegant look for the photos to highlight the sharp features of the face. Just apply around the face along with forehead and jawline.
- Brighter blush – Choose a bright blush to highlight the cheek area. You can go for pink shades which gives a natural and healthy look.
Highlight the eyebrow and eyes
- Shape your eyebrow – An eyebrow is the most highlighting part of the eyes. If u have a very thick eyebrow don’t overdo it, just give a finishing line. Fill the eyebrow with the eyebrow pencil if u have a thin and light eyebrow. Give it a natural look, be very careful while drawing. There is a chance of spoiling the whole look by overdoing it.
- Eyeshadows – Apply slightly darker shade than your skin color to get highlighted. Use a fluffy brush to have a neat and perfect look.
- Eyeliner – Choose a black eyeliner for the photoshoots as it outlines your eyes. Draw a thin line before experimenting with the shapes. Make sure the shapes you draw suits your face and makeup well because eyes are the attractive part of the face.
- Go for a mascara – Apply more mascara to top and bottom lashes of your eyes. If you want to put false lashes, try it. Choose a normal size lash for the natural look.
Last and final is Lipstick
- A smile is a highlighting factor of a girl. Lips shouldn’t look dry or dull anytime. Choose the color which you like and comforts you but application of lipstick matters a lot. Lips should look balanced, natural and moisture. A neat application of lipstick makes you look hotter and much attractive.
- Matte lipsticks work well for the photoshoots and also the nude colors which has a stylish look.
- Lip glosses also give a complete look at your lips. Use a gloss which compliments the lipstick color.
Complete your look with these tips to look glamorous. Beauty is god’s gift. Highlighting and staying stylish as per the trend is your job. Beauty is the key to confidence. Your outlook really matters when you step out. It boosts up your confidence level when you look beautiful than other ladies around you. In this changing world each and every girl desire to look beautiful but because of lack of proper information and idea, makeup gives an incomplete look. Many are still facing such problems, these tips would help you to get a natural and also simple elegant look. Just that, you need to try applying by following the above tips. Gradually, you will know what actually your face wants to get a perfect look.
Hope you got some info on How to Apply Simple Makeup for Beginners. Share this article with your friends. Cheers!